interview coaching – $150 / 90 mins
$85 p/h thereafter
Your solution to - How to prepare for that important interview
The job market is competitive and to get ahead you can’t overlook any detail. A poor image and a messed-up interview can be the difference between a rejection or job offer.
When I worked as managing director of a recruitment consultancy, I regularly met people who had great potential in the job market, but whose interview techniques and overall appearance let them down.
With my background and experience I will help you look the part and give you valuable interview techniques, ensuring you give yourself the best chance of getting the job you want.
Here’s how it works . . .
Your interview coaching includes:
- guidance on preparing for the interview process
- advice on interview do's and don'ts
- predicting questions and preparing answers
- how to showcase the best ‘you’ at the interview
- dressing for interviews – getting it right and being memorable for the right reasons
- a post appointment summary of everything discussed during the coaching session
You'll walk away with . . .
- extra confidence and a boost in self-esteem
- the knowledge that you’re prepared and ready for the challenges of the interview process
- a more focused approach to interviews
- refreshed interview techniques, particularly if you're returning to work after a career break
- the knowledge that your interviewer will be able to see that you’ve put in maximum effort and preparation
- invaluable skills you’ll be able to apply during an interview
Sounds like just the help you need to reach your career goals? Call 0422 033 071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
feel positive – be confident – look great